Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holiday Season

Wow there are only 6 weeks until Christmas! I am almost done my shopping already - aside from the main gifts for everyone. I have most of the little bits and pieces I usually get for our stockings and small presents... I can't wait to do some holiday layouts, and I have seen a LOT of freebie kits around already. But it doesn't feel like nearly half way through November because we haven't had any snow lol. Well, tell a lie, we've had a tiny dribble a few times but nothing to stick for long. I guess since we had snow all the way til JUNE, we should be happy not to have snow on the ground yet ;) But it messes with your mind when trying to get into the holiday spirit lol. I went to our Farmer's Market Christmas Crafts show last night and bought 4 new ornaments for our 'Winter Wonderland' tree and now I want to put it up LOL. But, I will wait until December 1st for that :) Until then I will start collecting Christmas kits. You can join me by starting with the Shabby Pickle Blog Train :)

 Click the preview to visit one of the many blogs hosting some great Christmas Digi Scrapping kits for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banner made with Autumn Garden by Sooze