Saturday, October 25, 2008

Coming Soon

November and December are going to be such busy months! Make sure you have a lot of hard drive space cleared and ready ;)

November brings new Collab Kits to Designs In Digital and Crafty Scraps. The kits look amazing and I can't wait to share the full previews with you! But for now, here is a sneak peek at my own contributions...


And remember to keep an eye on December because there will be Christmas Treats galore! I am doing 3 different blog trains along with other store projects. I only hope that my little boy sleeps a LOT so I can keep up haha!

AND there will be an on-site scavenger hunt for Designs In Digital's New Beginnings Collab on November 1st! So much going on - I can't keep up!!
And a STORE-WIDE 50% OFF SALE at Designs In Digital!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banner made with Autumn Garden by Sooze