Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Impressed by Moon Designs

Moon Designs CT
I really am (and it's really the name of the kit too!). This kit comes with so many cool embellishments, as well as a free alphabet add-on - which actually contains THREE alphabets! Not to mention additional symbols, numbers and WORDS! I used the kit for photos of Darian at West Beach point in Lighthouse Park, North Vancouver, BC. We had such a great day, and I am so happy these photos turned out so well!

Click image to visit Moon Designs at Scrappy Thoughts

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on you blog also, (now my oldest daughter tells me I NEED a black background), LOL. Your pages are terrific and I like your kits also. I will have to add your blog to my list, I haven't run across to many other digital scrappers in Alberta. :) Glad we're finally going to get a little rain. hope you get some also to help you cool off. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Banner made with Autumn Garden by Sooze