Friday, June 27, 2008

July Mega from the Orchard

I admit, I don't often purchase items for digiscrappin' because there are so many freebies out there. But I saw this in the Scrap Orchard newsletter and decided I had to have it! For one week, this MEGA kit is only $3!!!! It has an Alphabet, Mega Kit, Brag Book, plus Brushes Overlays and Styles!!! I am in the middle of downloading mine right now so I can't even give you a hint for what it looks like haha, but if you look at other Mega Kits at the Orchard, they are always nice with great colours and embellishments. So I thought I would share this with ya - it's only $3 until July 7th! And check back - maybe I will post a teeny little preview of what I found inside my Mystery Mega ;)

Here is a sneak peek at what I found in the kit :)

1 comment:

  1. GREAT finds Kez!!! I'm not much on buying kits as I am CU goodies, but you've twisted my arm!!!

    Have a GORGEOUS weekend darlin'!!!

    HUGS,
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete

Banner made with Autumn Garden by Sooze