Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scrapbook Max

I am trying out some scrapbooking software by Scrapbook Max. It's only about $40 and I think I will buy it. Much more versatility than the free software I have been using (though I am very grateful for that program because it got me started with my new addiction lol).

I used a really cute kit by Pamela Odd for my latest layout. It is really cute! It was done for a designing contest at Scrap Orchard. See what you can find after joining the forums for groups like that? It is crazy the amount of free stuff available! And if you find a designer you love, you can purchase full kits for a very low fee :) Funnnnnnnnnnnn!!

This layout has a tag along the bottom because it was done using a Free Trial version (it's free for 30 days if you want to try it yourself!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banner made with Autumn Garden by Sooze